LINDA HILPOLD & ASSOCIATES, a Toronto-based document translation, editing and writing company, has been providing services to clients since 1996.
- Honours Bachelor of Arts (Translation)
- Master of Arts (Études françaises)
- Certificate in Marketing
- Certified member of the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO)
- Certified member of the Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec (OTTIAQ)
- Member of the Literary Translators’ Association of Canada (LTAC)
- Member of Editors Canada
We are professional document translators and editors, authors and co-authors. We have each “lived” in the different languages we specialize in and have acquired extensive professional experience in each language and culture. Our collective passion for language is what motivates us to deliver the highest quality service to our clients. All projects, whether general, specialized or literary in nature, are prepared in a professional and confidential manner.
Our clients are active in a wide variety of fields, including:
- First Aid & Disaster Relief
- Industry (i.e., engineering, plastics, automation)
- Medical Equipment