Thanks to our years of experience working with a variety of clients with different needs and different objectives, we’ve developed a simple, direct and effective process to provide an accurate quotation in a timely manner.
- The client submits a request for quotation (RFQ) and provides a copy of the document to be translated, usually by email, fax or a document-sharing website. Once the document is received, special instructions or requirements are reviewed with the client.
- A quotation is provided within 1 business day following receipt of the request. The quotation includes the cost, delivery date, and payment terms based on the requirements of the project. Prices are quoted based on the number of words in the source document, the language combination, and the type of text (general, specialized or literary).
- Work can begin on the project once written approval of the quotation, usually in the form of an email, has been received from the client.
- The final product is submitted to the client within the specified deadline and in the required format. Translations of official documents are also stamped and certified true to the original.
- An invoice is issued once the final product has been submitted, or according to the payment terms outlined in the quotation and agreed to by the client.
- The quotation process for editing a document is the same as for translating a document. The requirements and scope of the editing project are discussed with the client to determine the type of editing and the number of revisions needed before the text is finalized and approved by the client. Editing is quoted based on the number of hours estimated to complete the project.
- The quotation process for writing a document is the same as for translating or editing a document. The requirements and the scope of the project are discussed with the client to define the type of text to be written, the topic, the target audience or reader, the length, and the number of drafts for review before final approval by the client. Writing is quoted based on the number of hours estimated to complete the project.
- Cash, Cheque, PayPal, Electronic Funds Transfer